Monday, April 21, 2014

What is the purpose of school?(out side of school)





Today I am writing about what is the purpose of school.Their are a lot purposes of school,some people comes to be civilize,try to make motivate them selves,time pass with friends,and some people comes to make their better future,making hon roll,get good grades,so that you can get a good college.And when you get a good college,you will get a good job,you can get good pay,and you have good home,and happy family.You see in this above picture,this picture is taken in January/ 2012 me and my sister.Even their was a lot of snow,snow can't stop us to came school.We have enthusiasm to learn something new,I was able to just stay at home and play video games,but I didn't because I know that we come to school to design our future.Like my father always used to say  "our future will be design but it will not predict."Friends let's don't be lazy,let's start from today to come to school regularly and make a better life and is for only 1 time,it will never return again for you.Make a right decision! 

No comments:

Post a Comment