Wednesday, April 2, 2014

What helps you succeed in school?




I am also a student from the BHS.This I my first time using this blogger.I am writing about "what helps me to succeed in school."Sport is also helpful for succeed in school.When you will graduate from High School,and apply for good College or University they gonna ask me that did you took any sports when you are in High School?In that time if You played any sport that gonna be helpful in my college  career.And also through sports you play,you can express who you are,you can show your talent.And if you are good in any field like football,soccer,basketball,baseball,e.t.c.you will get lot of opportunities to go further,like scholarship.And if you don't. like Maths,Science,Social Studies,and you are good in playing music you can go further on it.Their is out their lot of music school,hall of fame e.t.c.But if you are good in Math,Science,English,and you are planing to go good University,you have to take AP,AVID,and sport that will more helpful for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment