Tuesday, April 15, 2014

What gets in the way of school success?(out side of school)


Today I am writing about what gets in the way of school success at out side of school.Their are a lot of things that comes in the way of your success like,Facebook,Xbox,PlayStation,some times friends,e.t.c.
But I am writing about video games.In the world of 20th century,today's teenagers especially boys,are just hanging around playing games,in online.Some times when I start playing FIFA 14,and Call of Duty Ghost,I just don't know how fast time past,I am also being a procrastinate to do my home works.In my view. It is also make people addict Playing video games.I saw many teenagers and middle age people they just spent their weekend playing video games,some times they forgot to brush their teeth.What I would like to suggest to you guys is if you never try it,it is awesome just avoid it,it makes people very very lazy,forget works,not well organize e.t.c.And if you are playing just try to manage your time and limit it,it is also the one of them that comes in the way of your school success.

No comments:

Post a Comment